BrainRoll is a painless, paperless solution to your graduate school admissions needs. The platform integrates online application with online recommendations and online review tools for faculty evaluators & Admissions Office. And helps saving 100,000 trees per admissions season (yes, that many!) »
of applicants Each student's entire file is scored as a whole, not in parts.
from anywhereSafely access all information, in the office or on the road.
Integrated message center Email candidates & faculty, one-on-one or in bulk.
Extensive evaluation tools Review and rank applications on-the-fly.
How BrainRoll Works
Clarity, simplicity and ease-of-use are our goals
We divided tasks and simplified steps. And then divided and simplified again. And again. more »
No Paper, No Clutter!
4 custom landing screens for 4 types of users
- What type of graduate programs this system is best suited for?
- Any type. The system is very flexible and can be quickly and easily adjusted to any grad school requirements.
- We need a feature we don't see in the demo. Can you develop it?
- Certainly. Talk to us to figure out the most effective approach.
- How long does the installation take?
- Anywhere between a few hours and a few weeks, depending on the number of customizations you requested, your urgency and our workload.
- Can you really make BrainRoll system look and feel like a native part of our University website?
- Without a question! We pride ourselves on making BrainRoll Admissions System a seamless part of your University site. And it won't cost you anything extra :)
- Do you offer volume discounts if more than one grad program signs up for BrainRoll from the same school?
- Sure. Contact us to find the exact combination to fit the needs of your University best.
- More questions?
- Call 1-800-535-6044, email email@example.com or send a tweet to @BrainRoll, and we'll gladly answer.
Why Brain Roll?
It accommodates any look and feel for seamless integration with your University website.
It allows multitude of user roles and types with custom access areas and permissions.
It allows to customize all form fields for all roles.
It includes an interface for Recommenders to see all recommendation requests at once.
It comes with "no learning curve" dashboard for University Curators.
It provides Faculty Evaluators with tools for instant online review of Applicants.
It includes a role-based search.
It allows both: to review applications online or save them as PDFs for offline viewing.
It provides extensive sorting of the data.
It solves all admissions system headaches by intergrating all of the above.